Consular queries may preferably be made before 1300 hrs on office days.
- For general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Passport (Machine Readable Passport- MRP): email@example.com
- For other Consular matter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Trade related issues: email@example.com
- For Labour and Welfare related issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter (April- September): 9.15 am - 5.15 pm
Summer (October- March): 9.15 am – 5.45 pm
Break from 1.30- 2.00 pm (for prayer and lunch) applies round the year.
Contact beyond office hours:
Persons in distress of Bangladesh origin and living in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji and in emergency situations (like accident, death, detention by AFP/ABF), may please call 0416-285069 beyond office hours.
If you wish to provide feedback (such as any complaint to lodge with the superior authorities of the High Commission, or sense of satisfaction to share with), please write to:
You may also write in case you are experiencing unusual delay in providing a service by the High Commission.
- In some cases, e.g. Machine-Readable Passport, Police clearance, verification of driving license etc, High Commission only processes the applications. Service is provided by authorities in Bangladesh and the High commission does not have any control over it.
- The High Commission can not process an application until all supporting documents are provided and all requirements are met.