You are here
Modes of Payment
Consular fees are received for processing of applications. Thus, the consular fees are non-refundable even the application is not approved or applicant withdraws the application himself/herself. Service cannot be provided against fees paid to bank account of Bangladesh Consulate General, Sydney.
Please note that the High Commission does not accept payments by cash, credit card, personal cheque or direct deposit. The High Commission requests to make the payments by any of the following methods:
1. By postal money order / bank cheque payable to Bangladesh High Commission, Canberra / EFTPOS (at the High Commission, Canberra premises only) or
2. Through Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT):
Account Name: Bangladesh High Commission
Account No: 145274
Bank Name: Westpac
Swift Code: WPACAU2S (applicable for overseas transaction only)
3. The overseas applicants from New Zealand & Fiji are requested to make their payment by Bank Cheque (International Bank Draft).
4. Make separate payment for each service.
5. Please transfer the fees at least 03 working days before appointment at the High Commission or of receipt of documents by the High Commission (in case of sending documents by mail) as banks in Australia require three working days to clear the transaction. High Commission will not process the application until the fees are deposited in its bank account.