Is there any separate form for NVR?
No, applicants need to fill up the visa form along with its NVR part.
Which documents are required for NVR?
- Original passport with minimum six (06) months validity;
- Printed copy of the electronically submitted visa application form;
- Proof of Bangladesh nationality:
- Certified copy of Bangladesh passport/national identity card/birth certificate;
- For children born outside Bangladesh- a certified copy of birth certificate along with certified copy of Bangladesh passport (valid or expired) or national identity card of father/mother;
- For foreigner spouse- a certified copy of marriage certificate and certified copy of passport (valid or expired) or national identity card of the spouse;
- Proof of payment;
- Two recent photographs;
- In case of sending the documents by post, a self-addressed pre-paid registered return envelope or pre-paid return courier. (Please see more on https://www.bhcanberra.com/consular-services/modes-of-payments)
How many days are required for processing an NVR?
Generally, 5 working days are required for processing NVR. Issuance of NVR may be delayed if reference has to be made to Bangladesh for clearance.
Which are the cases that require reference to Dhaka?
Other than Bangladesh origin applicants of US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland and EU, NVR is referred to Dhaka for police clearance.
How much is the fee of NVR?
How to make payment of NVR fees?
Please follow the Mode of Payment link:
Is personal interview mandatory for the NVR applicants?
Physical presence is not mandatory for NVR applicants. But the Consular Officer may ask for an interview of the applicant and / or submission of additional information or documents.
Will the fees for NVR be refunded?
All Fees, once the application is received/processed, are non-refundable, even if the application is withdrawn or service denied.